United Division | Join the fight!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are looking for hard nosed,comedic, ass kicking blokes to join us on the front lines on the Battlefield. If you think you’ve got the the desire to shove your metric foot up someone’s ass until you rattle

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inpopo's little games hehe :PTS ViewerImportant Links
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Popo*
Code of Conduct I_vote_lcapCode of Conduct I_voting_barCode of Conduct I_vote_rcap 
C-Train
Code of Conduct I_vote_lcapCode of Conduct I_voting_barCode of Conduct I_vote_rcap 
Bobpauly95
Admin
Slik51
Crusader142
NZ_squadron
Mixxdlollies
FirstClassNoob
xray-44
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Latest topics
» dasdsadaasdasds
Code of Conduct EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm by Popo*

» HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE UD TOSSERS!!
Code of Conduct EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:33 am by Popo*

» FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!
Code of Conduct EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:58 am by Popo*

» We have a leaver uh huh
Code of Conduct EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:57 am by Popo*

» **NOVEMBER NOOB OF THE MONTH AWARD** Winner Sharpy009
Code of Conduct EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:16 pm by Popo*

» Where did u get your soldier name from??
Code of Conduct EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:15 pm by Popo*

» HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!
Code of Conduct EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:14 pm by Popo*

» ** NOOB AWARD OF THE MONTH DECEMBER **
Code of Conduct EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:14 pm by Popo*

» ** Results **
Code of Conduct EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:57 am by Popo*

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Code of Conduct

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Code of Conduct   Code of Conduct EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:38 am

Code of Conduct.
We do not enforce the use of cheats or exploits of any kind. If you are found to be doing either you will most likely be KFC'd from the clan or severely punished. As a member of this clan there are certain requirements of you, and they are as follows.

Global Server Behaviour

We do not rape uncappable flags in any way. The only reason you should ever be seen in an uncap is to steal vehicles or destroy assets.

We do not lock squads. We encourage potential members and other clans, to join your squad and work with you. This will help in recruiting and making of good relations with other clans.

We do not deliberately team kill. Such action brings to the clan a bad name.

We do NOT enforce war on ourself's, Or other clans. We do not discriminate, harass or violate other clans rules.

Now the rules of the clan are in place there is one thing to say. Enjoy your time here. If you're not, consult the clan admins on what you'd like to see done differently.

If you're a new applicant reading this CoC make sure your write the term: Division U: at the bottom of your application so we are ensured you have read and understood the CoC.™️©️

After this put your Xfire username in this list
Back to top Go down
https://divisionu.forumotion.com

Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Division | Join the fight! :: Important Information-
Jump to: